I'm listening 'Musafirana' again again...the Puja Album of Srikanta Acharya. This is the first ever bengali ghazal album. I'm fascinated yet again. What an album!! Each track is equally appealing...soothing...tells of our deepest emotion.
Srijato, the contemporary poet wrote the songs.And believe me, they are just too amazingly beautiful. Specially "Esechi abar phire sekhane" and "Chhenra chithi" .
Joy Sorkar composed them beautifully...i cant explain, those have become very close to my heart, so I may be biased! But, those are truly amazing.
And Srikanta da...the man with deep romantic voice and gayaki, has again mesmerised as always.
So, as a result...its a fine cocktail of great lyrics, tune and voice...every music-lover should have this one.
Srijato, the contemporary poet wrote the songs.And believe me, they are just too amazingly beautiful. Specially "Esechi abar phire sekhane" and "Chhenra chithi" .
Joy Sorkar composed them beautifully...i cant explain, those have become very close to my heart, so I may be biased! But, those are truly amazing.
And Srikanta da...the man with deep romantic voice and gayaki, has again mesmerised as always.
So, as a result...its a fine cocktail of great lyrics, tune and voice...every music-lover should have this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment