I'm trying to console myself everyday....Death is an HAPPY EVENT, through this the Atma (Spirit) go nearer to its ultimate release from the turmoil of recurring re-births. Thats why ma is happier now and she is lucky to have this early.
But, again earthy sentiments come to my mind... she was so fond of us, fond of her house and her belongings...has she become able to leave all of them easily? God! make her mind free of all these affections, this will never help her. Only allow her to come to our dreams often...I need this desperately to lead a normal life.
I can hide every emotions but this habit makes me devastated inside. Sometimes pain become unbearable and i feel like meeting her desperately ..anywhere, anyhow! beyond death she is there for me.. for baba! Baba has ended up to be just a living being, devoid of any happiness, enjoys and appreciates nothing, no positive feelings left. No change at all in this 8 months since she left! Whereas he used to be the most positive and energetic man I've ever come across. God, do something really good, really positive for him, so that life can show him a positive approach.
But, again earthy sentiments come to my mind... she was so fond of us, fond of her house and her belongings...has she become able to leave all of them easily? God! make her mind free of all these affections, this will never help her. Only allow her to come to our dreams often...I need this desperately to lead a normal life.
I can hide every emotions but this habit makes me devastated inside. Sometimes pain become unbearable and i feel like meeting her desperately ..anywhere, anyhow! beyond death she is there for me.. for baba! Baba has ended up to be just a living being, devoid of any happiness, enjoys and appreciates nothing, no positive feelings left. No change at all in this 8 months since she left! Whereas he used to be the most positive and energetic man I've ever come across. God, do something really good, really positive for him, so that life can show him a positive approach.
No comments:
Post a Comment